Well, I am here in Salt Lake in the hospital with Derek, Tara, and baby Eva. Tara has had a little postpartum setback, but she is on the mend. That gives me the great opportunity to come and help out where I can, and I have the pleasure of meeting and getting to know Eva. What a little angel. Last night I actually got to keep Eva with me and it felt like old times getting up every three hours for feedings! What a fun adventure, and I do love it. Derek is learning a lot about babies at the same time and will have his hands full, when they get to go home in a few days. I will keep you posted on her progress in the next few days.
2 comments:
Hi Kris! Look at the proud mama and papa and what a beautiful little baby girl! She's so sweet. Congratulations!!
Hello! I found you through Mel's blog. This is so great. I love being able to peek in on everyone's lives through these blogs. You have another beautiful grandchild there! Congrats on all of them and your wonderful, growing family!
SarahAnne
Post a Comment