For some of you who don't know Mark and I had three new grand babies this year. We are excited to invite them to our family and enjoy spending time with them.

Our son Tyler and his wife Masha had a baby girl Petra. She is now 9 months old.
Our son Derek and his wife Tara had a baby girl Eva. She is now 5 months old.
Our son Robby and his wife Natalie had a baby boy Carter. He is 4 weeks old.
1 comment:
Hi Kris! The grandkids are so sweet - I can't believe how everyone's families grow and grow. It feels like forever since I've seen you guys, I'm the black sheep of the Johnson clan living so far away, I guess. :0) But I'm always glad to see a little glimpse into your life and how the kids/grandkids are doing. Take good care!
Post a Comment