We had a really fun weekend a few days ago. Barry, Marky and Emma came over and stayed with us, as if they were here for a visit. We were sad Wendy didn't get to come over, as she was making a quick trip to Salt Lake for a meeting. Big Mark and Barry were hitting a bucket of balls while we took a little hike. These are some pictures taken while we walked over and visited Municipal Park from Warm Springs Golf Course. The kids did pretty well with only a couple of "are we there yet" comments. They did really well and enjoyed the Nature Center, the Boise River and play area. We will go back again when we can see leaves on the trees and take a picnic!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big they are! I still think of Emma about 3 or 4 years old, and barely remember Mark as a baby. They are so cute!
What a fun adventure! I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here so we all can enjoy being outside and the FRESH air!
Post a Comment