Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oh Beans!


















I prayed for the beans and they are doing great! (so far anyway) I didn't think to pray for the stove. :( While I was canning some beans, the stove literally broke. The top cracked, crashed and fell in. We had to get a new stove. It would have been nice to have the stove repaired, but it was pretty costly for a 9 year old stove. So, out with the old and in with the new. I am so glad Mark knows how to install things! He is amazing!
Now I am just waiting for more beans to can and we will be back in business.

5 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Love your stove! I am planning to do beans (+ canning them) next year. Good luck on your canning adventures. I am doing Grandma's tomato juice sometime this week, probably Saturday when David's home to help. :)

Ty and Masha said...

My beans look great :-), but were you angry with the stove? Poor thing looked like it had been hit really hard.

Tara said...

Sweet stove!

George and Caralee said...

Love the new stove!

Natalie said...

Your stove is awesome. You are amazing making all of those beans. They are delicious!