It was a beautiful Easter Day today. I mixed these up a bit, because we had a little hunt first before we ate dinner. Natalie is outside playing with Carter..Careful little Mama! Rob and Chad are washing and drying some dishes after dinner.
Emma and Mark look at all the goodies they found. Pretty easy pickins for these two older kiddos.
MiKayla watches as the kids find those eggs. Emma sees one and so does Harley. He wants a basket to collect eggs!
Carter is so happy to have found so many eggs, and gives Pop "arms" in gratitude. This was a very special hug, because he doesn't hand them out at will. I got one too--made my day!
Carter was just so cute--looking and finding with some help...These eggs were just perfect, sitting in a nest of grass. Being a 2 1/2 year old is the perfect age for hunting eggs.
2 comments:
Natalie invited to have us over for dinner tonight, lucky we didn't plan on it!!!
We had a great time THANKS AGAIN!!! That first shot is a little embarrassing! :-) I love the one of Carter giving "arms" yes so rare.
Post a Comment